Tuesday 5 July 2011

New Vistors


The last few weeks, I have had a new lot of visitors to the garden.

It started with House Sparrow's, some of the youngster
were coming in and getting the bugs and spiders.


 














Then I started putting wild bird food out for them.
The word must of got back to their parents. Because not long after
Mummy and Daddy sparrow started coming in to get some.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry He wont stay put when I try to get picture of
him outside!!

For some reason I've been getting a Magpie coming and sitting on the bathroom roof.
"We all know the saying about them"
The Magpie as been picking on one of my cats (picture above of the cat in question)
Yep I've got cat's!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I had a new cat visited. (picture above) Don't worrie
NO birds were in the garden at the time!!