Friday 27 June 2014

Goodbye!

Over the past year I have been thinking should I keep the New Zealand Flax. Or should I get rid of it! 


I decided to in the end get rid. It was a hard choice to make. But now I'm glad I decided to get rid! Has the flax got to big.. 

When I say get rid I wanted to give the NZ Flax away! A friend wanted the flax and then another was interested in having it.  But no one got back to me.. 


So today I cut the flax down. Now I have cut down the New Zealand Flax down..  Oddly enough I have new ideas and plan's the garden?

Watch this space!!! 

The picture below is how the flax look's now.... 


The cat in the picture is Maple.


Has you can see I have left a bit for me to remove at a later date!

But for now I am going to leave the flax stump (can I call it that?) and plant the pot up!